7/03/2011

Review: Foo Fighters @ Milton Keynes Bowl - 70,000 Fans, 200 Green Flies, Fireworks And Alice Cooper

So, I'm on the M1 home from the national bowl in Milton Keynes. I'm with my 3 friends in a rented KIA titch car (which looks like something straight out of The Inbetweeners). It's 3am, we've been stuck in traffic for 3 hours, eating rotten quiche, listening to dance anthems from the 80s on the radio. I NEED to piss, I've swallowed 200+ green flies, I smell of beer, I'm battered from multiple mosh pits (including one instigated by a guy with his arm in a sling!), and now making my passenger friend type this up because that's how bored I am. The reason for this turmoil? A day with 70,000 others at the best rock 'n' roll feast ever, headlined by the Foo Fighters, with additional cameo highlights including Alice Cooper, that drummer from Queen (Roger Taylor) and the mighty supporting Biffy Clyro.

I will die smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx, I put out a link at my Facebook profile - It was the best concert ever!!

    Camilla From Norway ;)

    ReplyDelete