1/12/2010

The NEW Ctrl.Alt.Shift Magazine! - CORRUPTION Edition



It took weeks... scrap that - MONTHS of research, interviews, hustling, late nights, amendment after amendment after legal check after amendment - but it's here; check up your local WHSmiths for Ctrl.Alt.Shift 4 - The CORRUPTION Issue. Someone give my teamates an Irish cup of coffee 'cos core blimey, this was manic!





I watched on (getting my hands dirrrty too of course) as the Ctrl.Alt.Shift foot soldiers set out on a mission to create a politically/socially engaging commercial mag, comprised with a "double shot of tequila." What does that mean? For a bargain bucket price of £3.95, open the pages to: the best A-Z of current affairs you'll ever read, mad illustrations, original artwork by Sarah Maple, columns by Riz MC Ahmed, Ben White and V V Brown, interviews with rapper Giggs, Mr Tim Westwood and The 50th Law author Robert Greene, a crack-me-up feature by my 'Unethical Girl' pal Sian CeCe Anderson, plus further info on the magnificent Ctrl.Alt.Shift comic book (on sale here) and the United Underground art/music/activism Southbank event of the year 2009, not forgetting music sounds and fashion statements from across the developing world, AND!, our masterpiece - the Guantanamo Bay Photoshoot (watch below)... all that, and yes, loads more.



...And as I'm shamelessly promoting on my own blog, I will say to my own followers - you can catch my contributions on pages 16, 27, 56, 74, 77 and 78 - PLUS a photo of my corpse at the bottom of page 7...

Read the full preview of the mag here, OR, get wrapped up, get your derrieres out the door, and see what this 84-page thriller is saying. The Answer: A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment