12/29/2009

What A Manic Year 2009...

It's been freakin insane! And with it being impossible to summarise 12 months of my life (in a single blog) - have a read here to get the ins and outs of me and the hectic world of Ctrl.Alt.Shift; the UK-based experimental project set up to engage the next generation in the fight against social and global injustice... think BNP-crushing, DRCongo corruption awareness, Palestine stories, HIV stigma killing, global poverty-decreasing, news, news and more news (check up the site, and you'll get the jist!).



From Mauritius, to East London (born and bred in Newham), expanding my journalism horizons at the University of Central Lancashire, and hitting the ground galloping back in L-Town for Ctrl.Alt.Shift - now you can follow my blog (for today is the birth of my new blogsite) for in-depth updates of the life and fast times of this London journalist. I'll be bringing you reports from the big city, to the anecdotes of my travels from Vancouver to DRCongo, Milan to Paris, and beyond...

This may not give as personal insight to my social, sport-mad, love etc. side of my life - but it's a start, and a new year, new chapter is about to hit - so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zocor is used to lower cholesterol and triglycerides (types of fat) in the blood.Zocor is also used to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, and other heart complications in people with diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors.

    ReplyDelete